Friday, October 2, 2009

312 lbs.

This is me, all 312 pounds of me. You can see that I am smiling but not really. So I decided to start on a quest to a better healthier body that will have me smiling for real. I began this journey on Sept 7, 2009 with a goal of losing 10 pounds a month and getting in shape and toned. Today is Oct 2, 2009 and I weigh 302. I met my goal for the month of September and it wasn't so easy. I pretty much had to relearn how to eat and to get moving around again. The ultimate goal is to reach 170. I will be in shape and healthy and most of all I will be happy. Ultimately once this goal is reached I plan to join the US Army and serve as a Medic. Throughout this blog I will keep you updated with news and pictures. Below is my list of goals I have set for myself.

1. Max weight of 170

2. Run 1 1/2 in 13 minutes

3. Start rock climbing again

4. Ballroom dancing lessons

5. Wear a size 12 jeans

More goals may come up and when they do they will be added here.

The thin woman inside me is dying to get out, I am not shutting the bitch up with chocolate anymore!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!!
    I'm so proud of you. Working towards a better you will do so many things for you and your life! You're doing great! 10lbs in a month is fantastic! Slow weight loss will stay off unlike crash dieting! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much,, you have given me a goal for myself. You are really an inspiration Kasey.. Love you
    -"B"

    ReplyDelete